- 250 gr of wheat flour
- 150 gr of shrimp
- 1 squid, cut into small pieces
- 100 gr of mackarel fillets, cut into small pieces
- 3 scallions, cut into small pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into sticks
- 1 egg, beat
- 150 ml of water
- 1 liter cooking oil to fry
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 shallots
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
How to cook:
- Clean the shrimp, peel,and separate it from the outer skin and tail. Cut into small pieces.
- Mix the shrimp with spice paste and other ingredients.
- Make it into small balls..
- Heat the oil, fry all balls.
- Ready to serve with sambal (chilli sauce) or tomato sauce.
*image from : kuliner.ilmci.com
No related posts.