Fried Banana Chocolate Cheese (Pisang Goreng Cokelat Keju) Recipe- I like bananas so much! They can be made into some tasty and delicious snacks. One of them is pisang goreng or fried bananas. Moreover, this super-duper easy snack is best suited enjoyed if you want to relax with family and friends. Yummy!
- 5 bananas
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter (another option could use margarine)
- 250 grams of grated cheddar cheese
- 250 grams of chocolate sprinkles / jimmies
- Canola oil for frying
- Cherries (optional)
How to :
- Cut each of the bananas from the top to the middle into 3 parts but do not drop out (every banana has 3 layers on one side).
- Coat them with unsalted butter.
- Heat oil, fry until the bananas turning to golden.
- Drain the bananas
- Coat them with unsalted butter, then add chocolate sprinkles and cheese as topping.
- Garnish them with cherries.