GINGER DRINK RECIPE – In Indonesia, it is popular with wedang jahe. Ginger roots (Zingiber officinale) are very good herbs that can keep the body warm and help handling nausea, morning sick, bloating, or cold. One of my friend even consumed this hot ginger tea as therapy to stop smoking cigars. I often use the boiled fresh ginger juice for brewing a coffee or tea. It tastes better. By the way, this recipe for 2 cups.
- 500 ml water
- 1 ginger roots
- sugar rock
- 2 cinnamon stick (optional)
- Bruise the ginger roots by beating it until the fibers appear.
- Boil water, then put the ginger roots into pot. Wait for 5-10 minutes.
- Filter the ginger juice and pour it into cups.
- Add sugar rock. stir.
- Put cinnamon stick, ready to serve
You also can use this ginger juice to brew coffee or tea. Yummy!
No related posts.