SIMPLE CHOCO PRALINE RECIPE- Want to make a snack for a special event? Let’s make a chocolate praline. This recipe is very easy to make, and it’s quite tasty. I made it last year for the feast of Eid al-Fitr, and a number of little kids scrambling to eat it immediately.
At that time I made a version of chocolate truffles made with crushed biscuit covered in melted chocolate. Equally simple, but now what I write is about chocolate with a filling that can be adjusted to individual tastes.
Simple Choco Praline
- 500 gr compound dark chocolate
- 100 gr butter
- filling: whatever you like (dried fuit, cashew nut, almond, cream, etc.)
- 100 gr melted white chocolate for decorating (optional)
- Cut compound dark chocolate into small pieces, then melt over hot water. Make sure it is safe from water or vapor.
- add butter when the chocolate turns cool
- Pour chocolate into molds. This step is for making a shell of chocolate. Wait for 3 minutes. Then pour chocolate batter into the mold back into the container of chocolate (you will see the shell has been shaped). Keep at room temperature.
- Add filling (example, crushed cashew nut) when the shell has become solid.
- Cover the filling with the chocolate batter.Put diectly into freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove chocolate from the mold. Decorate it with white chocolate. Ready to serve.